The Cross Armory Extended Slide Lock features an extended, but not protrusive design. Will complement any P80 functionally as well as aesthetically.
We designed our own extended slide lock because we wanted to offer P80 enthusiasts a quality machined and matching slide lock to go with our other P80 products.
The Cross Extended Slide Lock is made from 4140 Ordnance steel and carefully surface treated for corrosion resistance. We have improved the geometry to make the install time minimal, finger response optimal, with increased strength and reliability.
The Cross Extended Slide Lock will drastically improve slide removal for cleaning and maintenance work, a necessity for any P80 enthusiast looking to improve their weapon.
Directions for Install:
ENSURE FIREARM IS NOT LOADED AND NO ROUND IS IN THE CHAMBER
- Always wear safety glasses when working on or using any firearm.
- Remove the slide from the frame. Pull slide back half of an inch and pull slide lock down. Release the slide and pull trigger. The slide should come free. Push slide forward off of the frame.
- Use a pick tool of some sort to push the slide lock spring down. While holding down the spring, remove the existing slide lock.
- Replace old slide lock with the Cross Extended Slide Lock. Place the Cross Extended Slide Lock back into the frame in the same orientation you removed the old one.
- Reinstall your slide onto the frame.
The Cross Extended Slide Lock is not a toy, this part is designed to only be used with the correct listed frames.
Always wear safety glasses when working on or using any firearm.
Always keep the magazine out of the gun and ensure the chamber is empty before attempting any work on a firearm.
Always keep the muzzle of the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
Never work on a firearm if you are unsure of your abilities on the matter. It is better to be safe and have a gunsmith work on it for you or with you.
1 x Cross Extended Slide Lock