The Cross Armory Pin Set are CNC Machined Steel for P80 and will complement any P80 functionally as well as aesthetically. We designed these pins because we want to offer P80 enthusiasts quality machined matching pins with our other P80 products.
The Cross Armory Pin Set comes with three CNC machined pins made from 4140 Ordnance steel that are carefully treated for corrosion resistance.
The set is a necessity for any P80 enthusiast looking to improve their weapon.
Directions for Install:
- ENSURE FIREARM IS NOT LOADED AND NO ROUND IS IN THE CHAMBER
- Always wear safety glasses when working on or using any firearm.
- Remove the slide from the frame.
- Place the frame over a roll of tape and use a punch to remove each pin one at a time.
- When you remove the pin, match the pin with our pin and reinsert. Do this for all three pins.
- Reinstall your slide onto the frame.
The Cross Pin Set is not a toy, these part is designed to only be used with the correct listed frames.
Always wear safety glasses when working on or using any firearm.
Always keep the magazine out of the gun and ensure the chamber is empty before attempting any work on a firearm.
Always keep the muzzle of the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
Never work on a firearm if you are unsure of your abilities on the matter. It is better to be safe and have a gunsmith work on it for you or with you.
1 x Cross Pin Set (4 pins) – For P80 pistols